We collect data in order to improve insight in our visitors, so that we can tailor our services accordingly. This website uses “cookies” to help the website analyse how users use the website. The cookies will only be placed after your given consent, which we request through a “cookie consent plugin”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of Team5pm or those of a third party. We use this information to see how users use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services, such as retargeting, all related to website activity and internet usage.
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: we have installed Google Analytics on our website. We use this information to keep track of how the website is used and to compile reports on website activity. We anonymize the IP address of our users by masking the last octet of the IP address. Sharing data with Google for purposes other than those described above has been disabled. Although it is not necessary, due to the abovementioned anonymization, we have nevertheless concluded a data processing agreement with Google. We can also use other Google services such as YouTube & Google Ads in combination with the Google Analytics cookies. If you want to adjust your ad settings for Google please click here.
- Facebook: we use this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services including retargeting, related to website activity and internet usage. If, after placing these cookies, you want to remove the permission to contact you with retargeting advertisements, you can do this under the advertisement settings of your Facebook account.
You then select under the heading: : ‘Advertisers you’ve interacted with’ > ‘Whose website or app you’ve used’ > Team5pm, and delete it.
- Twitter: we use this information to keep track of how you use the website and to compile reports on website activity. If you want to unsubscribe from the Twittter ‘interest based ads’ please click here.
- LinkedIn: we use this information to keep track of how you use the website and to compile reports on website activity. If you want to change your LinkedIn ad settings, please click here.
- HubSpot: we use this information to link company information to our CRM software. If you want more information about this service or learn how to change it please click here.
- Online Succes: we use this information to get insight into the companies that visit our website, so that we can approach them for sales purposes via publicly accessible contact details.
- HotJar: We use this information to keep track of how the website is used and how we can improve it. You can adjust settings if you want HotJar to stop collecting your data of to delete your data by clicking here.
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or that it indicates when a cookie is sent. However, if cookies are disabled in your browser, it is possible that some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly.
With the growth and development of Team5pm, it may happen that one or more parts or assets of one of the companies are transferred to a third party. In that case, the data of our (potential) customers, including you, will be transferred as well. In that case, we will inform you about this in advance and offer you the opportunity to object to the transfer of your personal data.
Requests regarding your personal data
If you would like to know which of your personal data is processed, or if you want to change, limit or delete your personal data, please contact info@team5PM.com. You can also contact us if you wish to object to the processing of data by Team5pm, or if you wish to exercise your right of data portability.
Change of conditions
Team5pm has the right to change the conditions of this Privacystatement. Any changes will be published on this webpage. We advise you to consult this Privacystatement on a regular basis to stay informed of any changes.
We regularly check our compliance with the applicable privacy legislation and our Privacystatement. If you have any questions regarding this Privacystatement, please contact us: info@team5PM.com.