French Working Student
Is French your native language and are you interested in YouTube? Maybe you have already heard of the YouTube algorithm and you might even understand what this means for videos on YouTube? And do you want a great part-time job at a start-up in Amsterdam and gain experience in this fast-growing online media world? Yes? Check!
We are Team5pm: a YouTube Marketing Agency. We help publishers and brands to be more successful on YouTube. We provide more views, viewing time, ad revenue, leads and conversions. We started in 2018 because we believe that YouTube offers enormous opportunities and possibilities for publishers and brands. We cooperate with national and international clients such as; Pokerstars, Amazon Prime Video, AkzoNobel, Jacob Douwe Egberts, Mediahuis, NPO, Friends Van Amstel Live, Fairphone, ANWB and GAMMA.
We are now with a team of almost 70 people and have significant growth ambitions. We are in the phase from start-up to scale-up, where new, exciting and unexpected things happen every day. We have a fun and healthy working environment – where we work hard, but also look for plenty of relaxation!
In general, all our Working Students work on customer assignments, therefore they are partly responsible for the quality of our end results. This is especially true for our non-Dutch speaking Working Students, because they will perform the final check on our non-Dutch deliverables. An important task! This doesn’t mean that you will be solely editing texts. There is a wide range of possible working activities around our international clients, such as optimizing YouTube channels, uploading videos, reviewing YouTube Channels and their competitors. We really try to involve our Working Students into our projects and learn them a thing or two about YouTube on the way!
Our consultants will teach you everything you need to know about YouTube and they will be managing the English channel as an example. We estimate that this client will require around 8-10 hours of your time per week. In the beginning there will be more hours due to YouTube training courses. You can work from our office (depending of COVID), but you’re always allowed to work remotely. You can travel anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
French is your native language and you feel confident about your writing, grammar and spelling skills. Besides that you’re punctual and driven to deliver quality work. You find YouTube a fun and interesting platform and you want to know more about it. You are motivated to work hard, take responsibility and gain experience for your resume. Already have experience with YouTube (no we don’t mean you watched a lot of YouTube in your life), tags, thumbnails and maybe even Analytics? It’s an advantage, but not a requirement. We would love to teach you more about it!
Oh and last but not least. Please let us know if you have any affinity with poker, because this might be relevant for our French client.
- You are an international student and looking for a nice part-time job within the online media industry!
- You are doing a university study, preferably in Communication or Marketing.
- You write French flawlessly and it is your native language.
- You have time for a job with responsibilities and you are available 6-12 hours a week.
- You are eager to learn and dare to ask for help.
- You have a flexible attitude and enjoy working in teams.
- You are a fun person to work with!
- An exciting ride in a start-up/scale up roller coaster and an opportunity to gain a lot of real work experience before graduating!
- The opportunity to learn hands-on and be part of a fun and dynamic team.
- Work for leading publishers and international brands.
- A good hourly reward, for a job well done.
- Modern working conditions within our Team5pm work culture, i.e. flexible hours and remote working.
- And of course very fun colleagues!
Interested? Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com and we would like to meet you.
SHARE JOB OPTION