Privacy Statement Team5pm
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to 5PM Group B.V. and its affiliated entities (altogether “Team5pm”) as controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This Privacystatement does not apply to Team5pm as an employer.
Team5pm will process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR. Your personal data will therefore only be processed in accordance with the law and in a proper and careful manner.
Processed personal data and purpose
If you send an e-mail or fill out a form via our website, you can be asked to provide your e-mail address. Based on your given consent – which consent can be withdrawn at any time by informing us via firstname.lastname@example.org – this data can be used by Team5pm for the following purposes:
- to carry out the requested service;
- to communicate regarding the performance of the requested service;
- to inform you about products and services from Team5pm;
- to inform you about activities and interesting offers from Team5pm;
- to analyse data to send information and offers from Team5pm, tailored to your interests as much as possible.
If you provide us with an e-mail address or other personal data with regard to the support of our services, we can use this data to inform you about relevant, interesting and similar functionalities of our service. You have the right to object to this. If you wish to do so, please contact email@example.com.
If we have access to your personal data via your employer of client, it is also possible that we use your data for correspondence (for example, for sending an e-mail, a letter or an invoice). If your data is not necessary for Team5pm to carry out these services, you have the right to object to this. If you wish to do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also record information (including IP address which we anonymize) to compile usage statistics and for the security of our website.
Camera surveillance at the Team5pm office
For the safety of Team5pm, its employees, visitors and their belongings, Team5pm has installed cameras at various locations at the office of Team5pm at 198 Baarsjesweg in Amsterdam. These locations are provided with the necessary indications, such as stickers. Before installing the cameras, Team5pm has carefully considered the interests and rights of its employees and visitors. Team5pm does not keep recordings longer than strictly necessary.
Data access other than by submission
Team5pm uses automatically generated data for statistical research. This data may be provided to third parties insofar as it is completely anonymized and cannot be traced back to you.
Team5pm can share your personal data within the group of affiliated entities.
Except as explicitly stated in this Privacy Statement, Team5pm will only provide your personal data to third parties if permitted by the GDPR. Team5pm will always inform you about this, including via this Privacy Statement.
At the time of publishing of this Privacy Statement, your personal data will be processed by the following third parties:
||Project management, quotations, invoicing
If personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, Team5pm has taken appropriate measures in accordance with the GDPR. If you wish to receive more information regarding these measures, please contact email@example.com.
The retention period of your personal data depends on the type of data. In any case, your personal data will not be stored longer than necessary. As a guideline, Team5pm has a retention period of 2 years from the moment that Team5pm receives your data. We may keep your personal data longer, if we are legally obliged to do so. This applies, for example, if your data is stated on an invoice. In that case, we will delete this data after the legally binding period of 7 years.
We collect data in order to improve insight in our visitors, so that we can tailor our services accordingly. This website uses “cookies” to help the website analyse how users use the website. The cookies will only be placed after your given consent, which we request through a “cookie consent plugin”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of Team5pm or those of a third party. We use this information to see how users use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services, such as retargeting, all related to website activity and internet usage.
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: We have installed Google Analytics on our site. We use this information to track how the website is being used and to compile reports on website activity. We ‘anonymize’ our users’ IP addresses by masking the last octet of the IP address. The sharing of data with Google for purposes other than those described above is disabled. Although not necessary because of the anonymization, we have nevertheless concluded a processing agreement with Google for this.We may also use other Google services such as YouTube & Google Ads in conjunction with the Google Analytics cookies. If you wish to change your Google advertising settings, you can do so here.
- Facebook: We use this information to track how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services, including retargeting, related to website activity and internet usage. If you wish to remove your consent to be contacted by means of retargeting advertisements after these cookies have been placed, you can do so under the advertisement settings of your Facebook account. Then select under the heading: ‘Advertisers you’ve interacted with’ > ‘Whose website or app you’ve used’ > 5PM and delete it.
- LinkedIn: We use this information to track how you use the website and to compile reports on website activity. If you wish to change your LinkedIn advertising settings, you can do so here.
- Demio: We use this information to link company information to our CRM software. If you want more information about this service or read how you can change this, we refer you to this page
- HotJar: We use this information to track how the website is being used and how we can improve it. At any time you can indicate when HotJar should stop collecting your data and whether the collected data should be deleted: you can indicate this here.
- HubSpot: we use this information to link company information to our CRM software. If you want more information about this service or learn how to change it please click here.
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or that it indicates when a cookie is sent. However, if cookies are disabled in your browser, it is possible that some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly.
With the growth and development of Team5pm, it may happen that one or more parts or assets of one of the companies are transferred to a third party. In that case, the data of our (potential) customers, including you, will be transferred as well. In that case, we will inform you about this in advance and offer you the opportunity to object to the transfer of your personal data.
Requests regarding your personal data
If you would like to know which of your personal data is processed, or if you want to change, transfer, limit or delete your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us if you wish to object to the processing of data by Team5pm, or if you wish to exercise your right of data portability. If you have a complaint regarding your processed data, you can contact us at email@example.com. It is also possible for you to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the Dutch supervisory authority.
Change of conditions
Team5pm has the right to change the conditions of this Privacy Statement. Any changes will be published on this webpage. We advise you to consult this Privacy Statement on a regular basis to stay informed of any changes.
We regularly check our compliance with the applicable privacy legislation and our Privacy Statement. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.