german YouTube Working Student
Who are we?
We are now with a team of 30 people and we are not done growing yet. We are still in the start-up phase, which means that new, exciting and unexpected things happen every day. We stand for a fun and healthy working environment, where we work hard, but also look for enough relaxation
What does a YouTube Working Student do?
Who are we looking for?
You speak German fluently and you feel confident about your writing, grammar and spelling skills. Besides that you’re punctual and driven to deliver quality work. You find YouTube a fun and interesting platform and you want to know more about it. You are motivated to work hard, take responsibility and gain experience for your resume.
Already have experience with YouTube (no we don’t mean you watched a lot of YouTube in your life😊), tags, thumbnails and maybe even Analytics? It’s an advantage, but not a requirement. We would love to teach you more about it!
Oh and last but not least. Please let us know if you have any affinity with poker, because this might be relevant for our client.
- You are an international student and looking to work for a few hours within the online media industry!
- You are doing a university study, preferably in Communication or Marketing.
- You have time for a job with responsibilities and you are available 4-12 hours a week.
- Knowing how to work with Photoshop is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and dare to ask for help.
- You write German fluently
- Living near Amsterdam is a plus.
- You have a flexible attitude and enjoy working in teams.
- You are a fun person to work with!
What we offer:
- An exciting ride in a start-up roller coaster and an opportunity to gain a lot of real work experience before graduating!
- The opportunity to learn hands-on and be part of a fun and dynamic team.
- Work for leading publishers and international brands.
- A good hourly reward, for a job well done.
- Modern working conditions within our 5PM work culture, i.e. flexible hours and remote working.
- And of course very fun colleagues!
Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com en we would like to meet you!