YouTube Working Student
French, German, Spanish, Russian and/or Brazilian Portuguese. Do you speak one or more of these languages fluently and are you interested in YouTube? Maybe you have already heard of the YouTube algorithm and you might even understand what this means for videos on YouTube? And do you want to have a job at a start-up in Amsterdam and gain experience in this fast-growing online media world? Yes? Check!
Let’s talk more about you in a bit, we would like to start by introducing ourselves.
Who are we?
We are 5PM, a YouTube strategy & services agency. We help publishers and brands to achieve more reach, advertising turnover and impact on YouTube.
We founded 5PM in 2018, because we are convinced that YouTube offers enormous opportunities for publishers and brands. 5PM believes it is important to bring publishers and brands into contact with their target groups via YouTube. They already know that YouTube is an important platform for their target audience and are seeking for the best to help them achieve success on YouTube. We work together with the biggest Dutch media publishers and brands like Universal Music, Heineken, AkzoNobel and Transavia. For more information, visit www.team5pm.com
We are now with a team of 30 people and we are not done growing yet. We are still in the start-up phase, which means that new, exciting and unexpected things happen every day. We stand for a fun and healthy working environment, where we work hard, but also look for enough relaxation
What does a YouTube Working Student do?
Last summer we started with a Poker client for which we manage several channels. Because we are going to manage more channels we are looking for working students who can work a few hours weekly and help us with the channels.
In general, all our Working Students work on customer assignments, therefore they are partly responsible for the quality of our end results. This is especially true for our non-Dutch speaking Working Students, because they will perform the final check on our non-Dutch deliverables. An important task! This doesn’t mean that you will be solely editing texts. There is a wide range of possible working activities around our international clients, such as optimizing YouTube channels, uploading videos, reviewing YouTube Channels and their competitors. We really try to involve our Working Students into our projects and learn them a thing or two about YouTube on the way!
Our consultants will teach you everything you need to know about YouTube and they will be managing the English channel as an example. You can work from our office (depending on Corona), but you’re always allowed to work remotely. You can travel anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
Who are we looking for?
You speak two or more languages fluent (French, German, Spanish, Russian and/or Brazilian-Portuguese) and you feel confident about your writing, grammar and spelling skills. Besides that you’re punctual and driven to deliver quality work. You find YouTube a fun and interesting platform and you want to know more about it. You are motivated to work hard, take responsibility and gain experience for your resume.
Already have experience with YouTube (no we don’t mean you watched a lot of YouTube in your life😊), tags, thumbnails and maybe even Analytics? It’s an advantage, but not a requirement. We would love to teach you more about it!
Oh and last but not least. Please let us know if you have any affinity with poker, because this might be relevant for our client.
- You are an international student and looking to work for a few hours within the online media industry!
- You are doing a university study, preferably in Communication or Marketing.
- You have time for a job with responsibilities and you are available 4-12 hours a week.
- Knowing how to work with Photoshop is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and dare to ask for help.
- You write two or more languages fluently (French, German, Spanish, Russian and/or Brazilian-Portuguese)
- Living near Amsterdam is a plus.
- You have a flexible attitude and enjoy working in teams.
- You are a fun person to work with!
What we offer:
- An exciting ride in a start-up roller coaster and an opportunity to gain a lot of real work experience before graduating!
- The opportunity to learn hands-on and be part of a fun and dynamic team.
- Work for leading publishers and international brands.
- A good hourly reward, for a job well done.
- Modern working conditions within our 5PM work culture, i.e. flexible hours and remote working.
- And of course very fun colleagues!
Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com en we would like to meet you!